Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
As a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, you will be able to approach the most complex improvement issues without hesitation. You will master the techniques and strategies to enable flawless and more efficient work processes. With your knowledge, skills, and experience, you will lead organisations, teams, and processes towards continuous improvement.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
Become an expert in Lean Six Sigma. As a Black Belt, you will be able to approach the most complex improvement issues without hesitation. You will master the techniques and strategies to enable flawless and more efficient work processes. With your knowledge, skills, and experience, you will lead organisations, teams, and processes towards continuous improvement.
Improving complex processes successfully, leading change initiatives, and increasing business results – these are just a few of the skills you will develop through our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training. Our programme will transform you into a seasoned Lean Six Sigma expert, enriching the quality of any organisation.
If you aim for the highest quality at the lowest cost in a customer-centric work environment, the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training can help you achieve these goals. However, if your drive and ambition means that you want to take things a step further, then our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training is the perfect solution for you. This training supports you to improve business processes in a structured manner whilst also providing you with the tools to successfully lead and facilitate such initiatives.
What is Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training?
Lean Six Sigma combines two powerful process improvement methods: Six Sigma (reducing variation and minimising errors) and Lean (reducing waste and maximising efficiency). Our Black Belt training provides you with the knowledge and tools to tackle complex change and improvement initiatives.
After completing the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training, you will be able to independently analyse processes, create optimal processes, and establish a culture of continuous improvement. Many Black Belts serve as strategic advisors to senior management. Additionally, you will be able to lead a team of Yellow and Green Belts.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training is suitable for any professional or manager who wants to lead improvement projects and create a culture of continuous improvement. You can also register to take this training even if you have not yet completed a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course or gained experience working on change initiatives.
What will you gain from the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training?
Are you aiming for the highest quality at the lowest cost in a customer-centric work environment? After completing this training, you will be highly valued within any organisation or management team. You will act as a strategist, initiating improvement initiatives and inspiring both internal and external customers to achieve great results.
As a Black Belt, you will be able to tackle the most complex improvement challenges head-on. You will master the techniques and strategies to enable error-free and more efficient work. With your knowledge, skills, and expertise, you will lead organisations, teams, and processes towards continuous improvement.
After completing this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training, you will be able to independently analyse and improve processes, creating a culture of continuous improvement. Additionally, you will be capable of leading a team of Yellow and Green Belts. Many Black Belts act as strategic advisors to senior management. Once you have completed this training, you will become the driving force behind continuous improvement within your organisation. You will know the Lean Six Sigma philosophy inside-out, and you will have the skills to thoroughly understand and solve improvement challenges. Moreover, you will have the ability to inspire others as you lead improvement and change initiatives.
After the training, you can expect the following:
- You will understand the principles of Lean and Six Sigma and be able to apply them in your daily work.
- You will be able to identify process waste and eliminate it to improve efficiency.
- You will be able to approach problems in a structured manner and implement sustainable solutions.
- You can actively participate in Lean implementations within your organisation and contribute to continuous improvement.
- You can lead and facilitate workshops to engage team members in improvement initiatives.
- You can implement Quick Wins to achieve fast results and create buy-in.
- You are capable of leading and independently executing improvement initiatives using Lean methodologies.
- You can analyse and use data to make factual decisions and support improvements.
- You can effectively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders at various levels within the organisation.
What you will learn during the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training:
During the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training, you will develop the knowledge and tools to measurably improve, demonstrate, and optimise business processes. Process management, operations management, and change management are important pillars in this training. You will go through the five phases of Lean Six Sigma: DMAIC. In each phase, you will not only learn the theory of Six Sigma but also develop the practical skills to independently apply methodologies and techniques. The DMAIC phases are as follows:
1 – Define: In this phase, you will establish the scope of a Lean Six Sigma project. You will learn how to define a problem and determine the improvement potential. Topics covered include project selection, Voice of the Customer, Critical to Quality, SIPOC, stakeholder analysis, risk management, Brown Paper exercises, communication plan, and project management.
2 – Measure: Six Sigma revolves around measurability and data. You will develop a measurement plan, learn how to test and analyse data for reliability. You will learn to apply tools such as Value Stream Mapping, Swimlane, MIFA, UDMO, measurement plan, and change management. After this phase, you will be well equipped to offer workshop facilitation.
3 – Analyse: How do you analyse a process, measure its effectiveness, and identify the causes of a problem? In this phase, you will explore topics such as Lean Measurement, Run Chart, Histogram, Control Chart, Brainstorming, Ishikawa, Workshopping, Pareto Analysis, Hypothesis Testing, and Working Methods.
4 – Improve: How can you inspire project team members to come up with ideas for possible solutions? And how do you choose the best solution? You will explore topics such as Kaizen, Heijunka, Just in Time, Kanban, Jidoka, Flow, process simulations, and solution testing.
5 – Control: Achieving results is one thing but maintaining them is quite another. You will work with Procedures, FMEA, RACI, 8D, Audit, and Visual Management.
What are the benefits of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training:
Taking the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and achieving the certification opens up a world of possibilities, both personally and for the organisation you work for. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Increased efficiency: By gaining insights and techniques during the training, you can identify and address inefficiencies within your organisation. This can lead to significant cost savings and productivity improvements.
- Improved customer satisfaction: Lean principles are focused on creating value for the customer. By applying these principles, you can design processes that better meet the needs and expectations of customers, leading to higher customer satisfaction.
- Enhanced problem-solving: Lean Black Belt training provides you with tools and techniques to approach and solve problems systematically. This makes you a valuable problem solver within your organisation.
- Leadership development: As a Lean Black Belt, you are often seen as a change agent within your organisation. You will learn how to lead and inspire people to embrace change and continuously strive for improvement.
- Career development: A Lean Black Belt certification is a recognised and respected qualification in many industries. It can strengthen your current role, open up new career opportunities, and increase your overall market value.
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement: Lean is more than just a set of tools and techniques; it is also a mindset. As a Lean Black Belt, you can help foster a culture of continuous improvement within your organisation.
Enrol in our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training:
- The training lasts for 7 days.
- The training can be conducted both on-site and in-company.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: training options in various regions:
Our training programmes take place at fixed locations.
What is included in the training:
- Seven days of intensive training at a specific location, filled with interactive sessions and practical examples.
- Unlimited access to our e-learning platform, serving as a convenient reference for refreshing your knowledge after the training.
- All necessary study materials to support you during your learning journey, including handouts, templates, and digital resources.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification:
Upon successful completion of all lessons, assessments, and practical assignment (You carry out an improvement project using the A3 method), you will receive an internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate. This certifies your knowledge and skills in Lean principles and methodologies and proves your ability to apply Lean Six Sigma principles in various business environments to improve processes and reduce waste.
Our training is accredited by LCS, the Cardiff University licenced service, one of the most reputable Lean Six Sigma certification bodies worldwide. This accreditation ensures that our training meets the highest international quality standards and that your acquired skills and knowledge will be recognised by employers globally.
If you have a passion for process improvement and driving efficiency throughout your organisation, the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training is perfect for you. This training will not only equip you with valuable skills that you can apply in your daily work but also help promote a culture of continuous improvement in your organisation. Armed with your Black Belt certification, you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the growth and efficiency of your organisation.
If you have any further questions or need additional information, please feel free to let us know. Call +31 6 57 57 57 31 or contact us via email@example.com.
The phases of lean
Step into the Define phase and discover how to transform your improvement project into a clear roadmap for success! In this crucial phase, you delve deep into the core of the issue, define the scope of the improvement project, and gather 'Voice of the Customer' information. This lays a solid foundation upon which you can build to optimise your process!
Enter the Measure phase and elevate your process to the next level! Here, you go far beyond merely describing and visualising the process. You also hit the nail on the head by identifying waste and unveiling quick-wins. Discover the power of data-driven decision-making through the execution of measurements.
Take action with the invaluable data you've gathered in the Measure phase! Kick off with a baseline assessment to map out your current performance. After this analysis, it's time to fine-tune your improvement journey and delve into the root causes of your problems. Employ an arsenal of advanced techniques not just to identify issues, but also to bring solutions within reach.
Implement improvements in the Improve phase! After conducting in-depth analyses and unravelling the root causes, it's time to come up with solutions. Harness the creativity of the participants and make intelligent use of Lean tools to arrive at a well-thought-out selection of solutions.
This step teaches you a range of robust safeguarding techniques to ensure that resolved issues truly become a thing of the past. You wrap up the Lean project and extend your gratitude to the dedicated project team that made it all possible.